Sunday 21 August 2011

Google Magic Tricks "Google Gravity"

Google always has many interesting things to do in it

This is a Another Funny Tricks Of Google!

This is Called Google Gravity

It allows every components on Google homepage to fall down and be able to move freely.
 


Way How to Play/ Enable Google Gravity ‘I am Feeling Lucky’

  1. Visit http://www.google.com/.
  2. Turn off the Google Instant Search
  3. Type in Google Gravity into the search box.
  4. Click on I’m Feeling Lucky button and wait for some seconds.
  5. Move the mouse.
  6. You can start play with Google Gravity enjoy
.

Note that the trick works best in Google Chrome and Safari, but appears to be working only partially in Firefox, and not working in Internet Explorer.


A remastered version of Google homepage will appear, where all components on the web pages will falling down to the bottom of the web browser (due to gravity) on any mouse hovers over. Best of all, these components – images, text, text boxes, buttons and etc. can be freely move around, and even threw to anywhere.

You Go Also Directly To Google Gravity Follow This Link


http://mrdoob.com/projects/chromeexperiments/google_gravity/



Please Comment If You Like This Post

4 comments:

Harold Burton said...

Sometimes, I am totally amazed at how folks get to my blogs, too! That's a great link!


Harold Burton

Joseph Donahue said...

i tried Google underwater and I think I got a virus now my computer doesn't work so your stupid .
Joseph Donahue

Ashley Jones said...

Sometimes, I am totally amazed at how folks get to my blogs, too! That's a great link.
CrazyAsk

Harold Burton said...

You are really cool! I dont suppose I’ve read something comparable to this before. So nice to search out somebody with authentic applying for grants this topic.


Harold Burton

Post a Comment